Quality of Life Work Group Mission
Recognize that the general well-being of people and cultures depends on a wide range of highly interrelated factors including:
- Physical and natural environment
- Employment and economic wellbeing
- Physical and mental health
- Recreation/leisure activities
- General sense of social support and belonging
While the members of the workgroup discussed all of these factors, we viewed our role as being catalysts to create coordinated action within the community, not necessarily as the ones to implement the initiative. This approach recognizes heighted awareness to existing silo organizations and structures that sometimes fail to fully collaborate on interrelated matters.